GLOBAL PRESENCE FULFILLING TOMORROW’S NEEDS TODAY
Headquartered in Perry, Florida, Technical Ordnance Solutions LLC (“TOS” or the “Company”) is a defense manufacturer with in-house training and testing
- TOS management have operated defense contracting businesses for over 20 years
- TOS has distinguished itself from its competitors with intellectual property that enables TOS to have a material advantage in the loading, assembling and packing of small explosives and military fuzes
- TOS has the following registrations and licenses to manufacture its products:
Registered with the United States Department of State as a broker
- Maintains multiple licenses with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- Has an assigned DUNS (079673325) and cage code (7AM92)
- ISO 9001: 2008 certified through NQA-USA
TOS is situated on 366 remote acres located approximately 10 miles from downtown Perry, Florida. The property consists of 200 acres of training facilities and 166 acres dedicated to manufacturing.
- There are more than 35 buildings at our manufacturing site which consist of warehouses, steel container-storage buildings which have special double-hooded locking mechanisms and buildings used for manufacturing and loading of explosive devices.
- All manufacturing buildings are designed in accordance with all explosive operations safety guidelines to include explosive proof lighting, piped air pressure for tools, underground electric systems, and grounding devices for applicable operations.
- TOS is within short distance of several major cities including: Jacksonville at 138 miles, Miami at 419 miles, Orlando at 200 miles, Tallahassee at 73 miles, and Tampa at 196 miles
Since 2012, TOS and its owners have invested more than $11 million in the facility and improvements to its manufacturing infrastructure, security, office and process equipment